L2 - CF The Chaotic Throne The Kamael
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

L2 - CF The Chaotic Throne The Kamael

L2 - CF The Chaotic Throne The Kamael www.l2cf.110mb.com

InícioProcurarÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar

How connect to this server?

Ir para baixo 
4 participantes
AutorMensagem
Devilian

How connect to this server? Empty
MensagemAssunto: How connect to this server?   How connect to this server? Icon_minitimeSex Nov 09, 2007 12:05 pm

Hi.
I want try your Kamael server, but I don't speak spanish and I need know how can i connect, where register and features of this server (rates, GM Shop?, autoskill...etc.).
Thanks
BTW - If u want have more people here, try make english version of this forum. Wink
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Admin
Admin
Admin

MensagemAssunto: hi   How connect to this server? Icon_minitimeSex Nov 09, 2007 7:27 pm

so the server is rated 100xp 125so and 300 adena, qith gmshop, auto loot and many things that you can check out in the comunity in the orkut,

we are already making an english version of the site and of the forum

Atenciosamente ADM_Daniboycv
http://www.l2cf.110mb.com
njack

MensagemAssunto: Re: How connect to this server?   How connect to this server? Icon_minitimeDom Nov 11, 2007 9:14 pm

where i have to register to log in the server??
santiviciate

MensagemAssunto: h   How connect to this server? Icon_minitimeDom Nov 11, 2007 9:27 pm

autoaccount
Devilian

MensagemAssunto: Re: How connect to this server?   How connect to this server? Icon_minitimeTer Nov 13, 2007 4:40 pm

how can i connect please?
I dont understand on what hamachi IP shall I connect. Do I need put this Ip to hosts file? Cuz when I am trying connect it shows me -,,You are connecting. Please wait." Or something like that...And than nothing happens. HELP
santiviciate

MensagemAssunto: h   How connect to this server? Icon_minitimeQua Nov 14, 2007 1:18 am

look first you have to install the korean then the patch and the fix(the fix are hosts) then log on hamachi on any room l2cf1,l2cf2,l2cf3 and another rooms with pass 1234 then log to game try accounts y try like 5
Devilian

MensagemAssunto: Re: How connect to this server?   How connect to this server? Icon_minitimeQua Nov 14, 2007 12:00 pm

well, at least i passed through Login and PWD, but when i am on select server page i cant log! nothing happens when i click on Bartz or Sieghardt...help! No
Devilian

MensagemAssunto: Re: How connect to this server?   How connect to this server? Icon_minitimeSex Nov 16, 2007 8:13 pm

Help please I WANT PLAY!
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: How connect to this server?   How connect to this server? Icon_minitime

How connect to this server?
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1